Tuesday, January 25, 2011

a brief who am I???

my hands are my mind and they do all the talking.

my mind is lost in space and my mouth just gets me into trouble.

i am an artist (at least i think i am)

my name is james, and i am an illustration major, with a passion for the comic world. the life i live, the people in know, and the friends and family i love feed me with the inspiration to continue day by day!!

on the outside i look like 20, but on the inside im 13!!! lost in comic books, video games, and all things hands-on. drawing is my passion and laughing is my vice.

....um thats me i guess?

oh!! and kraft macaroni and cheese is my favorite meal and is the best food in the history of earth anywhere ever always forever!!!!! (and if you disagree kindly leave my blog at once)

2 comments: